Monday 1 October 2012

My Wacky Crazy Team

Maybe some of you are wondering what it is I am doing besides blogging that makes me so busy -- that sometimes I can't even blog anymore.


Well I'm currently a Property Investment Consultant in Alveo
Ayala Land Davao. Yes! I sell properties such as condominiums. It may sound like it's such an easy job but I would definitely disagree and argue with that. It comes with a lot of stress, perseverance, optimism, hard-work, patience, and a lot more to be able to survive the kind of career we have. But don't get me wrong. I am extremely happy having this job. Especially that I have a lot of wacky crazy friends, including my team of course, that's making the job extra special and fun!


So here's a photo of me with my teammates and our manager (the one on my left)


Okay we can get a bit crazy sometimes! Hahaha! This was actually just taken this morning. Our "wacky" pose! I love you teammates. To more saturation and crazy times together!

xx, Wanderer Stylista

P.S. I will post about the F21 Launch here in Davao City tomorrow. As well as my shopping experience there of course! Plus my outfit on the Private Launch / Fashion Show of F21 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment