Sunday 14 October 2012

IPANEMA UNLEASHES DAVAO’S FASHION ANIMAL


The exuding runway of the Ipanema's Jungle Fashion Show. Felt like I was really in the jungle with its very nice set-up.

The funny caterpillar. I love how he has so much energy! He was the one who started the event. And he opened it with a bang!

The Zebra was the first one out.

I love her Ipanema Sandals / Flipflops. And it really looks so comfy and light. Perfect to bring-in just in case you get tired with your heels.

Then came the Peacock.

It really looks like a Peacock, right?

The super cute Dolphin Twins.




I love how the Caterpillar was secretly (although it was so obvious) following the pretty Eagle. Like it was really admiring it.



And another great pair of Flipflops from Ipanema brought out by the Eagle.

My personal favorite out of the great bunch -- the Ostrich.

The fierce Wolves. I love how their ears look so real. Really like a Wolves' ear.

If I'm not mistaken, these were the Deere. Amazing how the Hair Stylist was able to make-use of their hair as a Deer's Horn.

And here comes the Lioness. The Queens of the jungle.

The ever so flexible Snake.

And now the models (which I think are ballet dancers too) showcased the new collection of Ipanema -- which I think is uber nice. I actually spotted a lot I would like to take home!

My personal fave -- the Ostrich ones again.

 


And after the show, I asked the Davao Bloggers to take a photo with me. It was my first time to meet them, since this is actually my first Blogger Event. They're all so nice and welcoming to a newbie Blogger like me. Happy to have had the opportunity to meet them!


          Picking up steam from its successful Bonifacio High Street extravaganza at the onset of 2012, world-renowned Brazilian flip-flop brand Ipanema once again took a flock of stylistas in an extraordinary feast of the senses. This time, Ipanema’s distinct jovial, fun spirit—embodied in its brave array of footwear designs—was restaged in Davao last October 12, 2012 at the Abreeza Mall Activity Center.

            In line with the brand’s style sensibility of igniting the fashion animal in its market of go-getters, the Ipanema Urban Jungle Fashion Show was an unforgettable display of fresh, animated pieces from the stylista-friendly brand.

            Exuding the festive and exotic vibe of the beaches of Brazil, Ipanema has long since created a name synonymous to creativity and fun, coming up with a bevy of collections featuring a lauded mix of bright colors, bold prints and vibrant patterns.

            The fiercest go-getters gathered and witnessed an exhilarating runway show-cum-fashion festival similar to the raved about fashion parade in Manila that has collected a number of the Metro’s “it” list for audience members.

 Encompassing diverse tastes and personalities of today’s breadth of stylistas, the unique show at the Abreeza Activity Center was dubbed as a night dedicated to the unraveling of the fabulous “fauna” of new Ipanema flipflop styles. No short of a majestic display of mythical creatures translating stories captivating each style and taste of the footwear brand’s new collection.

The packed venue played host to a mélange of mystical animals ushering Ipanema’s sassy new collection. This included the playful and graceful dolphin to the sleek wolf down to the lion and lioness, otherwise known as jungle royalties making their regal presence felt. What transpired was a generous visual display of colors, elaborate costumes and masterful choreography opening the gates of the grand mecca of footwear essentials in the Mindanao region.

            Up to this day, Ipanema has carved a name easily attributed to a style haven not just in Brazil but around the globe where stylistas thrive. As it continues to banner fabulous footwear from Manila to Davao, we are all invited to indulge in an urban fashion jungle.

For more information, visit the IPANEMA Philippines official Facebook fan page (www.facebook.com/IpanemaPhilippines).

xx, Wanderer Stylista

P.S. Obviously I grabbed the photos from my friend, Janvie Tiu. I recently just met him and already I am loving his company. Check out his blog too here: http://janvietiu.blogspot.com :) I'm pretty sure you would love his sense of style, cause I personally do! Tata!

1 comment:

  1. Finally, dumadami na rin ang mga fashion bloggers sa davao! ;)

    www.jayrtheexplorer.com

    ReplyDelete