Wednesday 3 October 2012

Forever 21 Private Launch & Fashion Show in Davao

I've always been a fan of Forever 21! So I got super excited when I found out it's finally opening in my hometown, Davao City.

Along with the soft opening of SM Lanang Premier (the 2nd newest SM here in Davao), Forever 21 also opened its doors to a few selected guests last 27th September. They also organized a Fashion Show before finally opening its doors to its invited guests/shoppers. 

Gatchi and Gatchi was the chosen event organizer of Forever 21 here in Davao City. And as always, Mr. Gatchi Gatchalian invited me to be a part of the event organizing team. And of course I said yes! My sister and I were the ones in-charge in facilitating the registration area. At around 4 in the afternoon, people were already lining up to get inside. Minute after minute, the line got longer and longer. A lot of people obviously wanted to have a glimpse of this exclusive Fashion Show by Forever 21. 

So here are some shots of the Event:

Photo By: Aidx Paredes
This inside of the store before it was opened for the shoppers.

Photo By: Aidx Paredes
The only time you wouldn't see people shopping most probably! Because it was still closed haha!

Photo By: Aidx Paredes
The stage. The color's so F21! Do you like the set-up?

Photo By: Aidx Paredes
Marissa Tionko, editor of Zee Lifestyle Davao Edition, and Gatchi Gatchalian, our event producer and head.

Photo By: Aidx Paredes
The host of the event, Nadia Shami.

And the Forever 21 Models from Manila:

Photo By: Aidx Paredes

Photo By: Aidx Paredes

Photo By: Aidx Paredes

Photo By: Aidx Paredes

And some more photos we took using my sister's camera (we didn't have much since we were busy facilitating the registration -- sad I know):

Me, Ysa (my sister's friend), Dj Callum, Elaine (my sister)

The event organizing team :)

After the Fashion Show, the doors were finally opened for all the shoppers in the soft opening of SM Lanang Premier. It seemed like a gazillion ants rushing inside the store wanting to have a piece of their sweet sweet craving. Well I was one of the uber excited ants actually haha!

So to all the Davaoenos, have you been to the SM Lanang Premier branch of Forever 21 already? I know you would gaga over the wide array of selection F21 has to offer! From clothing, to bags, to shoes, to accessories! Ugh. They have it all! Which is the reason why my wallet is super slim now :| But it's all worth it!

So. Go. NOW!

xx, Wanderer Stylista








No comments:

Post a Comment