Saturday 13 October 2012

What I wore to the Ipanema - Jungle Fashion Show

Here's what I wore to the Ipanema - Jungle Fashion Show. Something light yet still dressy!


Curly hair :) Just bun your hair and after an hour or so, vhoilla -- Curly Wavy Hair


Bangles (top to bottom): Vietnam, Accessorize, Local Store in Davao
Gold Ring: Local Store in Davao
Rose & Heart Rings: Accessorize 


A Blogger / Press Kit Ipanema gave us! Thank you so much for this! <3



Dress turned Tutu Skirt: Vietnam
Belt: Forever 21
Chunky Heels: CMG
Sling Bag: Dorothy Perkins

The event was not just any ordinary fashion show. So it totally deserves another blog post. Will be talking more about this event on my next blog post! I'm pretty sure you're already wondering. So just keep posted!

By the way I will be giving away an Ipanema Flip-Flop -- size 39/40. It was a part of the Blogger / Press Kit that was given to me, and we all know I have such tiny feet haha! So I'm giving it away to my readers. Wait for this Blog Giveaway Post :)

xx, Wanderer Stylista

No comments:

Post a Comment