Monday 29 October 2012

Geometric Cuts

 

 
Hey guys! How have you been? Sorry I haven't blogged for 2 weeks now. Been really very busy. From going to Cebu, then Bacolod for Masskara, Manila for my job application and PH Fashion week -- will have blog posts about this for sure! -- ughhh. BUSY. But hey! I'm back now.

So here's what I wore for PH Fashion Week S/S 2013's Luxe Collection last 27th October at SMX. The Luxe Collection featured Local Filipino Designers from all over the country. Two of my uncles were included in the show, Aztec & Popoy Barba. I was such a proud niece watching and clapping for their collections. I wasn't able to take photos though cause neither I nor Janvie, my PH Fashion Week Buddy, didn't bring a camera. So yea. But will look for photos. Don't worry! I'll be resourceful. Lol.

About my outfit, here's the deets:
Maroon Hat: Forever21
Geometric Cut Top: Patahian By Aztec & Popoy Barba and Dodjie Batu
(this is actually a dress -- wore it at F21 launch in Davao -- but here I detached the skirt)
Blazer: Zara
Shorts: Forever 21
Socks: Forver 21
Boots: Zara
Sunnies: H&M
Make-up By: Jero of Shiseido SM Makati

Hope you like what I wore for the Luxe Collection!

xx, Wanderer Stylista

Photos By: Mikhail Arce-Ignacio

I just realized that I actually wore this for the show of Arnold Galang, Jerome Salva Ang, Philipp Tampus, and Renee Salud. Not on the Luxe Collection cause the Luxe Collection was a Friday, 26th October! Hahaha! I have such a bad memory. Realized this after my uncle tagged me on a photo we had after the Luxe Collection.



So here's me with my uncle, Popoy Barba (the one B/W blazer) and my friend, Janvie Tiu, the one on the right most side of the photo. And yes this was after the Luxe Collection. - - Sorry for the photo, it was just taken with an iPad.




2 comments:

  1. I like your outfit!! sexaaaaaaaaay :)

    www.somedaywonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete