Tuesday 25 September 2012

Corsets and His Plaids


3 Rings: Accessorize
Black Ring: Bangkok


Sunnies: Zara





I've always been a fan of men's wear! With or without a boyfriend, I always make use of men's clothes. Well of course, perks of having a boyfriend would mean another closet to raid (which I love haha). But even though I don't have one right now, I still incorporate men's clothes with my outfits. How you ask? Well I do shop in the men's wear too! I just love their array of choices. So watch out for a lot more ensembles from yours truly using men's clothes!

In this ensemble, I wanted to make a sophisticated and chill-y kind of outfit. So I paired this BF Plaids with a Corset I got from F21 and High-Waisted Shorts from Soul Lifestyle.

Did you like this ensemble? Well I hope you did!

xx, Wanderer Stylista



No comments:

Post a Comment