Wednesday 3 October 2012

What I wore on the F21 Private Launch / Fashion Show

Being one of the organizing team of the event, we were required to wear something black. Since my sister and I were the ones facilitating the registration (the front-liners) we were asked to dress fashionably -- which I loved haha! So I had a custom-made dress done just for the event.

Dress from Patahian by Aztec & Popoy Barba and Dodjie Batu

HEY THERE!




THE LIGHTS!!! LOVE IT.

I look so awkward. I'm really not good with cameras. Not camera shy but I'm not a model too! Haha! So maybe that's why ;)

Ok. My big toes got super swollen cause of my peep-toe heels. Hence the flats haha! Got myself a pair while shopping! I just couldn't stand shopping and walking around with my swollen big toes no more! Torture. Haha!

So what do you think of my dress? Do you like it? I got a lot of crazy reactions from my friends who saw me actually wearing it on the event! But I'd take those as a compliment! "Positivity." Like what I always say on my twitter. It's the key to success --  a.k.a. optimism.

xx, Wanderer Stylista

P.S. I would definitely wear this dress again! Prolly in one of my night-outs with my friends in Manila. It's just so nice to be worn just once. It definitely deserves a take-two :) agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment