Monday 1 October 2012

Beachy x Shopping Day with My APXLDS BFF

28th September. The day my APXLDS BFF is arriving from China! Woke up around 7am this day. Then I realized Misaki Kanai is arriving today. And I'm supposed to pick her up in the airport! So I immediately got my phone and called my driver. Then when I called her Philippine number, I was so re-leaved that she just landed. Suggested this cafe by the airport where she can grab brecky while waiting for me.

When I got there, we parked by the cafe, then off I go. Running like a little kid that's so excited to see her friend! If you're wondering why I was this excited, well it's because Misaki and I haven't had the chance to see each other for more than a year already. We met March of last year in AIESEC's APXLDS (Asia Pacific Exchange and Leadership Development Seminar) in Vietnam. We became roomies in the pre-conference hotel and immediately got along well. We became shopping and party buddies! We shop like there's no other shopping places we could go and partied like there'e no tomorrow.

After APXLDS was over, we continued to stay in touch even when she was already back in Japan and I was back in the Philippines. We exchanged message over facebook and twitter, and continued to update each other with each other's lives. Until this year, she just messaged me that she's coming here to visit, since China (where she's having her internship now with AIESEC) is going to have a long holiday. We were so excited!!! The two-night quick get-away here in Davao was just so so so fast. Already missing her!

So anyway here's some photos of how we spent our day together.


Here's my APXLDS BFF, Misaki Kanai


We spent a good 2 hours in the beach right after changing at home from the airport


She tried to get a tan


But obviously she failed! Haha! She's still so white!


After the beach, we had lunch at Spirale, Abreeza.


With two of my good friends. Rachelle from CDO and Abi.


I brought her to F21 in SM Lanang Premier. It was so packed since it was the public opening. Plus SM brought some local celebrities for the Davaoenos.


Actually it was only Misaki that was supposed to go shopping, as I already did my shopping the previous day on F21's Private Launch / Fashion Show.


But it was so hard to resist the temptation to shop. Everything's just so nice and uber affordable!


I ended up shopping more than she did! Got 3 5-inch heels! Ugh. We never get enough of them! 


And now I'm basically broke. But I'm happy with all my buys. So it's all good!


Here we were super happy with our mini-shopping spree :)

Did you go to Forever 21 already? Not yet? Well what are you waiting for? Go! Go! Go! *as if it's a race* hahaha

What I wore for the day:
Crochet Cover-up: W.A.G.W.
Shorts: Forever21
Bikini Top: Nothing But H2O
Bikini Bottom: Dorothy Perkins

xx, Wanderer Stylista

P.S. Outfit Post and F21 Private Launch / Fashion Show to be posted tonight or tomorrow night. Work's keeping me busy really. Client calls plus our boss from Manila is arriving this Friday. But hey! I made time to blog today ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment