Thursday 4 October 2012

Polkas at Work Today

Polka Dot Top: BKK

Blue Pants: Terranova

Sunnies: Zara (obviously my current fave haha)

Pink Heels: Zara (they are so comfy so I always wear them at work)





So here's me on a typical day at work. Just opted to wear blue pants cause my team and I were supposed to saturate. But I got caught up in some meetings and errands. So sadly I wasn't able to join on saturating with my team.

After fixing some errands, I went to the office of Mr. Gerald Co, Branch Manager of Tanduay here in Davao, to talk about the collaboration we are gonna have for the Tanduay Rhum Rockfest. Yes! I will be doing a BLOG GIVEAWAY for this guys! So watch out for this. Post will prolly be up Friday night or Saturday night. (clue: 14 bands from Manila will be flying here to Davao this 19th October)

And now I will be practicing for this dance presentation we are gonna have tomorrow at Fat Bobby's. We dance in Alveo too you know haha! Things we do for work. Wish my batch to win in tomorrow's dance presentation contest you guys! So for now I gotta go. Tata!

xx, Wanderer Stylista

Photos taken by my colleague, Sherwin Gambong -- he tried his very best -- thanks Sher!

No comments:

Post a Comment