Friday 5 October 2012

Sunday Chill Day 2K

30th September. Sunday. Sundays are usually my chill day. But today my chill day was worth 2K. As I was suppose to man our booth. But then I had some family duties this specific day. I had to be angkong's "nurse" cause his nurse was gonna be late. So when I called my boss to look for someone to substitute me, it was already 10am. Cut-off is 10:30am. My sub came in just in time! But then one of our colleagues said she got in 10:31am! I know right? Well anyway, past is past. It already happened. So yea, I had to pay 2K!

So anyway, I just made sure to make use of my entire day cause it costs freackin 2K haha! So I crashed into the Quindoy sisters' place (my two crazy friends hihi) and you know we just hang. Played music, danced, photobooth, girl talk. The usual!

Then I went to Abreeza to get me some Maki Therapy from Tsuru since they have this Buy 1 Take 1 from 1 2PM to 5PM. Turned out I can't finish it. I mean when I got to my 6th Maki, I was just ughh. Full! So I went around the mall and found some good friends to help me finish my food haha! 

AND

Jam2 took me photos. This was me last Sunday:







Here's what I wore:

Cardigan: Cotton On
Cropped Top: Mango -- this is actually a DIY! It used to be a 3/4 sleeved top then I just cropped it ;)
Denim Shorts: I got it in Vietnam for less than 10 USD! Such a steal!
Flats: Accessorize
Belt: Tommy Hilfiger

xx, Wanderer Stylista

No comments:

Post a Comment