Tuesday 16 October 2012

Winners to the RRF Davao

Hey you guys! I know, I know. I first promised to announce the winners 1 PM today. But I had to delay it since I was so busy. If you've read my post about what I do on a daily basis besides blogging, you'd understand quite a bit. Well anyway for those who haven't read that post, I'm a Property Investment Consultant in Alveo Ayala Land. And today I was in a different city since one of my clients is from that place. Which explains why I had no time to give you guys the result of the RRF Ticket Blog Giveaway on time.

So anyway, enough about my day and let's go to the results of the Blog Giveaway!!!

4 Lucky Winners of 5 Press/Sponsor Tickets each:

1) Nino Jomalesa
2) Lawrence Baribar
3) Marielle Anne Erojo
4) Nisa Lianca de Lumban

10 Lucky Winners of  5 General Admission Tickets each:

1) Jessa Mabasag
2) Ma. Glor Divie L. Lindo
3) Merlina M. Palencia
4) Dawn Bermejo
5) Marycris Rosel Priagula
6) Janelle Palanggalan
7) Hannah Magsayo
8) Sheila Mae Pedregosa
9) Rubilyn Nepomucino
10) Monique Aguila

The winners were chosen via Random.org. I didn't include the screen shot anymore since there are 14 winners! Anyway please send me a Personal Message on my Facebook (click for link) with your mobile number and full name. Once I get it, I'd send you further instructions thru PM on FB or SMS.

Congrats to all the winners and enjoy at the RRF this Friday, 19th October, at Crocodile Park as Tanduay brings in great local bands from Manila all the way here to Davao! And don't forget to take photos and tag Tanduay on Facebook and Twitter to show them some love :)

xx, Wanderer Stylista

4 comments:

  1. Congrats po sa lahat ng nanalo \m/ sana manalo din ako ng Press/Sponsor Ticket ng RRF Manila! Pitik na Pitik nako :D Thanks in advance ma'am Trischelle! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waahhh! Sorry I didn't notice that the contest was for Davao. Can you give mine to someone else? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete