Tuesday 30 October 2012

SOFA Grad Fashion Show

 
So my friend Clovis invited me to his school's Fashion Show for its Graduating Students. Which is such a great show by the way. Each and every collection was unique and true to the designers taste. So anyway, I was feeling kind of lazy so I opted to just wear denim shorts and I tried to accessorize it with this hat I wore for PH Fashion Week. If you've read my previous blog post, you'd know. Plus I only wore flats since my leg's kind of swollen (I hope it's not that obvious) cause I fell down an 8-step staircase earlier that day. Ugh. I know! All because my friend was rushing me so bad that I tried to rush myself and fell. Fudge!!!

And I just want to thank Joan Malonzo, an aspiring photographer and a student in Sofa for photography, for taking this photo right here. I hope we can have photo-shoots soon, Joan!

Details for this outfit, here:

Maroon Hat: Forever 21
Top: Lulu Castagnette
Vest: Forever 21
Shorts: Forever 21
Belt: Forever 21
Flats: Aldo
Sunnies: H&M
Necklace: SM Dept. Store

What do you think of my outfit? Hope you like it!

xx, Wanderer Stylista

3 comments:

  1. I like your vest!! Plus, the hat really suits you :)


    www.somedaywonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Thanks, Hannah! I love the hat! Can't help but wear em :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANYTIME! :D
    I think i knw your friend Clovis! He's in my BFS class :)

    ReplyDelete