Sunday 7 October 2012

Shoot Shoot

This day was super hectic for me. I woke up 8:00 AM to prepare for an early client meeting. Then I had to go all the way back to my house to pickup my luggage for my photoshoot. Then off I go to meet up with my photographer for the day, Remo Amatong, who was super patient with a newbie like me.

Here's some "behind the scenes" shots:




What I wore:

Chiffon Top: Bangkok
Denim Shorts: Forever 21
Indian Bangles: I might sell them for only 199 PHP for a set of 10 already! Interested? Lemme know!
Watch: Roxy
Feather Dangling: Gift from my friend, Ada
Sunnies: Forever 21

xx, Wanderer Stylista

Photos By: Remo Amatong

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the photos!! :)


    www.somedaywonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) it'll be out soon! What do you think of the Indian bangles? Should I sell em?

    ReplyDelete