Friday 21 September 2012

Animalism




Animal Prints never go out of style. That’s why when I saw these pair of Leopard Print Shorts one shopping spree day at Bangkok, I knew I had to get it. You’ll never go wrong with animal prints. It’s always going to be a staple piece in any ensemble. It’s just a matter of utilizing its style in every ensemble you create.
In this outfit post, I wanted it to pop-out of the colors I used. The blue top from F21 is perfect plus the colorful beaded detail it has on the topmost part adds a little more life to the outfit. I opted to pair it with my brown booties I got from Zara (I use them a lot. It just goes with any outfit I create! I love em’ <3). Then a little accessories to make it more fun. And I’m ready to hit the streets!
xx, Wanderer Stylista


No comments:

Post a Comment