Friday 2 November 2012

Halloween 2012



This day of the year is one of my most favorite. You can actually be whoever you want to be. So I came in as Madonna -- an 80's Rockstar -- for Halloween this year. It was unplanned! my sister and I were just shopping. Then I tried on this shorts from Topshop, then boom! An 80's Rockstar. And who might be the most popular in the 80's but Madonna. Hence, the violet accessories.

And here's me and my sister. She's supposed to be Minnie Mouse. I don't know what happened to her Minnie Mouse Ears though! 

So who/what were you last 31st October? I hope you had a blast too!

xx, Wanderer Stylista

Photo By: Art Oca

3 comments:

  1. hi, trish!

    updateeee! hahaha you loook sooo fierce here and twas nice meeting you :)
    holler when youre in cebu :)

    vanessa

    www.onefrozenmargarita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just been really busy! I will update me blog soon :)

      Delete
  2. WOW! Sexyness :) Feel free to viist and follow tjfseries.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete